We have been delinquent in listing new arrivals. Here are a few of the items recently added to our store
Tricot – 40 denier white
Hemstitch kits – 42″ square blanket plus two burps in a selection of premium flannels
- Michael Miller Grand Bazaar cottons and woven ribbons designed by Patty Young, plus new Mod Kid patterns featuring these fabrics
- Lost and Found by Riley Blake
- Promenade by Riley Blake
- Delighted by The Quilted Fish for Riley Blake, including some new laminated cottons
- Anabelle by Timeless Treasures (a great navy/blue/white collection)
- Two new Kaffe Fassett wovens: Ikat Streak
New flannels from Westminster Fabrics and Michael Miller
New minkee including Pirate Monkeys (fun!) and Whales
Don’t forget us for your Halloween fabric and costuming needs – we have a lot of off-the-wall fabrics to help with your illusion.
This entry was posted on Monday, September 19th, 2011 at 3:01 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.